Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm very happy to announce I have been retained by a mid size direct lender, Citywide Home Loans, to expand to the Southern California region

CHL Mortgage has the culture, desire, and execution to deliver results for like minded loan originators and branch managers. There are many companies out there looking to grow and they talk a good game. I know because I am an originator. But it ultimately comes down to can you deliver hot food or cold food.

I am very excited about the prospects of Citywide in Southern California and encourage you to contact me if you are an industry professional looking at new options for you loan production.

Everyone is making money today, but are you happy and being supported in the manner you know if right?

Call me today to discuss.

Michael Foote
949 584 4600
michael.foote@chl.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment