Friday, April 29, 2011

Don't call me if you don't want the truth...

Well this is more of a vent than a post.

I am no longer surprised at the consumer who, in an effort to make sure they aren't getting screwed, ends up doing just that to themselves.

You see many in my industry feel that consumers just want to be lied to. Yeah I said it, and you know I am right. In fact, we all want to hear what WE want to hear and unfortunately some out there prey on that fact.

If I can only go 75% on a property there is someone out there who says they will go 80%. Or their valu eis higher that my estimated value...Sure!! Why wouldn't you think some cubicle jockey in Michigan at Quicken with about 5 minutes of experience can comp a property better than me, who lives in California, and is  REal Estate Broker.

And by the time the consumer realizes they are hosed, and gets the offer I presented originally, from the liar, it's too late.

So if you are a prospective client and you DONT want to hear the truth, please call Quicken Loans, they will tell you want you want to hear ALL DAY LONG...becuase they are in Michigan and don't care.

ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment